Where is Alvar Hanso?

Friday, June 16, 2006

The Longest Time

I don't think people understand the gravity of the situation. Alvar Hanso has not even been seen since 12/31/2002! The only photo we have access to is from pre-1980! Come on people! How can we just stand by and watch this happen? And if you ask the goons over at The Hanso Foundation, they just tell you he's busy on some overseas project. Even people who are overseas have cameras, folks! We haven't heard a word from Mr. Hanso, however, not even a letter!

I want to thank P, you know who you are, for all the work she has been doing ot help bring down the idiots at The Hanso Foundation. I can't believe some of the things these guys have gotten away with! It's amazes me!

Also, I want everyone to click on the link over tot he side leading to the Valenzetti Equation restoration site! Really good info, and run by a good frined of mine. We think that if we find the equation, we find Alvar, and if we find Alvar, we find the equation. Join us please in this search!

New Beach Here

4 Comments:

  • I'm pretty pissed off myself.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:30 AM  

  • No, i don't think he was photographed in 2002, that picture has been used for years, for example in the DHARMA tapes. According to "persephone" 2002 is the last reported sighting of him.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:50 AM  

  • Thanks for starting this blog. I don't know what has happened to Alvar Hanso, if anything, but agree that it's beyond strange that he has not made a public appearance in almost four years. Since it appears some odd things are happening at the foundation bearing his name, I support your effort to find out what's become of him and who's in charge at Hanso. Alvar, if you are reading this, please let us know you are all right and what we can do to help you. Thoughts and prayers are with you. In the meantime, I will continue to seek the truth about your whereabouts and what is going on at the Foundation.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:15 PM  

  • This is cool! I shared this with the research team.

    By Blogger DJ Lena, at 5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home