Where is Alvar Hanso?

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Shut Down

Everyone, thank you for all your efforts over the past weeks in attempting to find Alvar Hanso. I have recnetly been informed by The Hanso Foundation that Mr. Hanso has not been hiding or kidnapped, he is just busy on an overseas project and cannot be contacted at this point. I have seen indisputable proof that his is ture. They have also made a generous contribution to the site seeing how as I went to all this trouble to try and find their founder when he didn't need finding. Therefore, I would like to retract all the negative things I have said about the Foundation. They truly are reaching out for a better tomorrow, and I wish them all the best in their future endeavors. This site will no longer be updated on a regular basis. I wish you all the best, and thank you for your continued dedication in what ended up being a wild goose chase.

I VALUE MY LIFE. SORYY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home